RFS: libjs-extjs

Dear Mentors,

I'm looking for a sponsor for my package "libjs-extjs":

* Package name    : libjs-extjs
  Version         : 3.0.3
  Upstream Author : Ext JS, LLC <licensing@extjs.com>
* URL             : http://www.extjs.com/
* License         : GPL-3
  Section         : web

The Ext JS library is widely use in numerous web applications. It
includes: high performance, customizable UI widgets, well designed and
extensible. Component model, qn intuitive, easy to use API, Commercial
and Open Source licenses available.  Ext JS supports all major web
browsers including: Internet Explorer 6+, FireFox 1.5+ (PC, Mac), Safari
3+, Opera 9+ (PC, Mac).

It builds the following:
libjs-extjs - a cross-browser JavaScript library for building rich
internet applications

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
This jscript lib is really good, have a look to the website, it's
impressive.  ;) Also, it's a dependency of another package I want to see
in the archive: eXtplorer.

The upload would close the following ITP: #550031

The package can be found on ftparchive.gplhost.com:

http://ftparchive.gplhost.com/debian/pool/lenny/main/l/libjs-extjs/
- Source repository:
deb-src http://ftparchive.gplhost.com/debian lenny main
dget: