RFS: sysbars

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "sysbars".

* Package name    : sysbars
  Version         : 0.1.3-1
  Upstream Author : Tony Houghton <h@realh.co.uk>
* URL             : http://www.realh.co.uk/rox.shtml#sysbars
* License         : GPL
  Section         : gnome

It builds these binary packages:
sysbars-applet - GNOME applet showing bar-graphs of system resource usage

The upload would fix these bugs: 565449

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I'm the upstream
maintainer and I'd just like to make it easier for myself and other
Debian users to install my software, and I'd also like to be more
involved with Debian.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sysbars/sysbars_0.1.3-1.dsc