Re: [pkg-fso-maint] RFS: xf86-input-tslib

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 05:16:56PM +0100, Hector Oron wrote:
En/na Wen-Yen Chuang ha escrit:
On 01/26/10 23:19, Hector Oron wrote:
2010/1/26 Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org>:
I won't need a formal orphaning bug report, Emdebian will cover it.
I wonder how that works.

I am OK with that you adopt this packages without an orphaning bug
report.

Just remove my name from maintainer/uploader (of course).

If you need an official orphaning bug report, just let me know and
I will submit one. :-)

OK, then assume since now your package has been *sweetly* hijacked.

Agreed.

And regarding technical/administration details:It is perfectly fine to pass on a package. Declaring it orphaned is only for the case if it becoming, well, orphaned - i.e. abandoning a package _without_ passing it on to a new maintainer.

Looking forward to working with you on this, Hector and Neil! :-D

I'll setup a Git for it and let you (Hector + Neil) know when done.

 - Jonas