RFS: parcellite (updated package)

Hello dearest mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.9.2-1
of my package "parcellite".

It builds these binary packages:
parcellite - lightweight GTK+ clipboard manager

This is a new upstream bugfix release. I've also taken the time to
updated the packaging to take advantage of the latest tools. Here is
the debian/changelog entry:

 parcellite (0.9.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * New upstream release. (LP: #503791)
   * debian/copyright: Add new transtaltions.
   * debian/{patches, rules, control}: Drop all patches,
     appled upstream. Remove quilt calls and Depends.
   * debian/source/format: Moved to DebSrc version 3.0 (quilt).
   * debian/{control, rules, compat}:
    - Move to simplified dh rules.

These are the relevant upstream changes that might interest folks:

New
+ Danish translation (by Kim Jensen).
+ Czech translation (by Miloš Koutný).
+ French translation (by Vincent Coiffier).
+ Romanian translation (by Ovidiu D. Niţan).

Changes
+ Modified action execution code.
+ Removed dependency on pthreads.
+ Clear option clears clipboard and primary contents.
+ Use accessor functions instead direct access (by Javier Jardon).
+ Add missing include statements to silence gcc warnings (by Ludwig Nussel).
+ Clipboard sync cannot be enabled unless both copy and primary are enabled.
+ Empty clipboard and primary recovery no longer overwrites contents
of other types.
+ Removes newline characters (’\n’) from the history menu entries (by
Daniel Di Marco).

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/parcellite/parcellite_0.9.2-1.dsc

I would be ever so glad if someone uploaded this package for me.

With the kindest regards,
 Andrew Starr-Bochicchio