Re: RFS: pynagram

Umang <umang.me@gmail.com> writes:

> Do I need to make a new package (i.e. 0.3.3-2 and upload that then
> post an RFS again), or do I do that only for the next release?

You will find differing opinions on that.

My position is that, once you have made a release and uploaded it, that
release version should forever refer only to that same thing: you don't
know who might have downloaded it and will then be referring to it by a
particular release version. So, any more changes from that point need to
go into a distinct release, with a greater version.

(Also: please don't send individual copies of messages that you send to
the Debian lists. This is detailed in the “code of conduct” for the
mailing lists.)

--
 \           “Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in |
  `\                                               prayer.” —Anonymous |