Changing section from math to science?

Hi,

I maintain a bunch of related packages. Yorick is an interpreter specialized in number crunching and data analysis. I also maintain extension packages which either extend the capabilities of Yorick (plug-ins, interpreted libraries) or use Yorick to do something specific (graphical data viewers, simulators, specific data reduction...)

All of this is currently in the "math" section and has been there for about 10 years. I wonder whether all of this should move to the "science" or "interpreters" section. It is better if all these packages stay together, whatever the section.

I also wonder how to proceed: is the best way to simply send an e-mail to FTP masters?

Best regards, Thibaut.