RFS: r-cran-scatterplot3d

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "scatterplot3d".

* Package name    : scatterplot3d
  Version         : 0.3-29-1
  Upstream Author : Uwe Ligges
* URL             : http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/scatterplot3d/
* License         : GPL-2
  Section         : gnu-r

Scatterplot3d is an GNU R package for the visualization of multivariate data in
a three dimensional space. Basically scatterplot3d generates a scatter plot in
the 3D space using a parallel projection. Higher dimensions (fourth, fifth, etc.)
of the data can be visualized to some extent using, e.g. different colors,
symbol types or symbol sizes.

It builds the binary packages "r-cran-scatterplot3d". I renamed it to fit the
pattern of CRAN packages for R in Debian.

The package appears to be lintian clean and it would fix bug #565682.
It can be found on mentors.debian.net:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/scatterplot3d

I'd be glad if someone could upload this package for me, as it would supplement
the collection of CRAN packages in Debian especially for 3D plotting.

Kind regards
 Philip Rinn

PS: would you please CC me, as I'm not on the list.