RFS: libqt4pas

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libqt4pas".

* Package name    : libqt4pas
  Version         : 2.0rcQt4.5.3-1
  Upstream Author : Jan Van Hijfte
* URL             :
http://users.telenet.be/Jan.Van.hijfte/qtforfpc/fpcqt4.html
* License         : LGPL with static linking exception
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libqt4pas-dev - Qt4 interface bindings
libqt4pas5 - Qt4 interface bindings

The upload would fix these bugs: 554177

This package is necessary to build FPC/LCL Pascal applications against Qt4.
It would make lots of FPC apps able to be compiled for the KDE/Qt platform
and fix some bugs depending on this.
The package was previously known as "libqtintf4" and had some problems
(MOC-files in source-code etc.), which have now been fixed by
upstream.
I use the lib by myself and I have a little bit C++ and very long Pascal
development experience. I also work close to upstream, who changed
everything which was missing for this package.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libqt4pas/libqt4pas_2.0rcQt4.5.3-1.dsc

I would be really glad if someone uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards
 Matthias Klumpp