Re: A few questions after my first upload (sponsored)

Joachim Wiedorn <ad_debian@joonet.de> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Reinier Haasjes <reinier@haasjes.com> wrote:
> > When I uploaded the package was lintian clean (mentors.d.o also told
> > me), is this because lintian.d.o runs on sid and a newer version
> > (2.3.1) of lintian (I'm running testing/2.2.18)
> Download the sid version (-all) of lintian and install it with dpkg -i.

More importantly, when preparing a package for upload to Debian, always
build and test using the latest Debian ‘sid’.

--
 \       “We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the |
  `\       sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his |