RFS: ITA of giflib

[Originally posted Sun, 29 Nov 2009 23:42:08 +0100]

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 4.1.6-9
of orphaned package "giflib".

It closes ITA #543841 which I updated earlier this week-end.

It builds these binary packages:
giflib-dbg - library for GIF images (debug)
giflib-tools - library for GIF images (utilities)
libgif-dev - library for GIF images (development)
libgif4    - library for GIF images (library)

The package appears to be lintian clean and builds which pbuilder.

To improve my packaging experience, I also set up packaging with git
this week-end on alioth.debian.org:
http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/giflib.git;a=summary

The upload would fix these bugs: 453530, 543841

  main contrib non-free
- dget
  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/giflib/giflib_4.1.6-9.dsc

I would be glad if someone provided feedback and uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards,

--
Thibaut