Re: [backup2l] strange piuparts error

Hi,

(just to confirm)

On Montag, 4. Januar 2010, Paul Wise wrote:
> The puiparts host was broken when it tried your package, it couldn't
> find sid.tar.gz
[...]
> I'm guessing it is simply a sid installation, compressed into a
> tarball for use as the chroot puiparts does tests in.
[...]
> See item 2 and the last item in the FAQ:
> http://wiki.debian.org/piuparts/FAQ

Those three answers are correct :-)

Also, this kind of problem is being detected automatically by a cronjob, which
also notifies the piuparts.d.o maintainer(s) and also automatically
reschedules those packages for testing.

The biggest issue with piuparts atm is that a.) not enough bugs are being
filed (I basically only file bugs on the real serious issues, but there are
lots of others too. Only 10% of the bugs piuparts found are submitted to the
BTS atm) and b.) those bugs are not being fixed as fast as they could.

If you want to help with that, please contact me.

cheers,
	Holger