Re: RFS: easymp3gain

Hello!
Thanks for reviewing the package!

> * debian/control:
> - - Please expand your long description, it is a bit short.
> - - Write "mp3,ogg,mp4" as "mp3, ogg and mp4" please
>
> * debian/rules:
> - - Use dh_lintian to install your override file
> - - Remove the useless newlines and whitespaces at EOL
Changed.

> Currently the package is not buildable, because of #563236.
This is really annoying. I built the package with my of version of FPC and
Lazarus packages which do not have this error... Today FPC 2.4.0 was
released, so the problem will vanish if the new version gets packaged for
Debian and Lazarus is rebuilt.

I uploaded the new version of easyMp3Gain.

Freundliche Grüße und frohes neues Jahr / Kind regards and a happy new
year
  Matthias Klumpp