Re: Canonical location for buildd signed logs?

Le Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 01:23:13AM +0900, Charles Plessy a écrit :

> I was wondering where I could find the original buildd logs. I found some on
> buildd.debian.org in ‘/srv/buildd.debian.org/db’. But how about the
> cryptographic signatures? Is there a place where they can be found ?

To give a little bit of background: I am collecting build logs in the git
repository of my source packages, for the moment with a simplistic loop
like this:

for version in <list of versions pasted by hand>
do
  scp buildd.debian.org:/srv/buildd.debian.org/db/l/libbio-samtools-perl/${version}/* .
  for arch in $(ls *bz2 | sed 's/_.*//g')
    do bzcat ${arch}*bz2 > ${arch}.log ; done
  git add *log info
  rm *2
  git commit -m "Build logs for version ${version}."
  git tag meta/${version}
done

I intend to add to this the log for the packages I upload, and sign the tag.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,