Re: RFS: Several packages waiting sponsor

On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 06:51:39PM +0100, Innocent De Marchi wrote:

Hi,

> - peg-solitarie
> (http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/peg-solitaire) a small
> game with pegs. I am the upstream autor and mantainer.

Looks ok. Though I'm not so keen of sponsoring that. Partly because we've
the GTK game (with a lot less features) called pegsolitaire (very,
similar name though I've no good idea how to avoid that) and partly
because I'm not into games. Maybe you can check with the games people
if they'd like to have both or consolidate on your version. I'd prefer some
consens on that topic with people who care about packages in that area before
uploading that.

> - Three orphaned packages:
> and gentoo (http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gentoo).

Had a short look at this one aswell.
- There are now two patch files with de.po fixes, I'd like to see them
consolidated to one file and passed on to the upstream dev if that hasn't
already happened.

- Why did you add the .desktop file via a patch? I usually just add them
to the /debian/ dir and install them from there.

- IMO the debian/copyright file still needs some polish. If you egrep -ri for
'copyright' you'll find some parts from the FSF and Drepper.

So as long as I don't find anything else and you sort out the things
mentioned above I'm willing to upload it.

Sven
--
And I don't know much, but I do know this:
With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.