Re: RFS: rush

tisdag den 21 december 2010 klockan 19:32 skrev Laszlo Boszormenyi detta:
> On Tue, 2010-12-21 at 17:47 +0100, Mats Erik Andersson wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Anyway, I have modified the watch file to use HTTP instead of FTP.
> > The new package has been uploaded to mentors.debian.net and it
> > awaits further critisism.
>  I didn't mean it as a critism. Uploaded meanwhile.

I never expected the package to pass with this small amount
of fuzz. Of course Tim Retout caught some corners during
Spring and early Summer, and my own eye has improved.
The further critisism I expected was really on details
beyond the watch file.

I am much obliged for your help in reviewing the package
and uploading it to NEW. This lifts a smaller boulder
from my chest.

Best regards,

Mats E A