RFS: LeechCraft (second try)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "leechcraft".

* Package name    : leechcraft
  Version         : 0.4.55+88-1
  Upstream Author : Georg Rudoy <0xd34df00d@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://leechcraft.org
* License         : GPLv3
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
leechcraft - core executable of LeechCraft
leechcraft-aggregator - RSS/Atom feed reader for LeechCraft
leechcraft-anhero - crash handler for LeechCraft
leechcraft-auscrie - screenshooter for LeechCraft
leechcraft-azoth - XMPP messenger for LeechCraft
leechcraft-chatter - IRC client for LeechCraft
leechcraft-cstp - HTTP client for LeechCraft
leechcraft-dbg - debug symbols for LeechCraft
leechcraft-dbusmanager - D-Bus side of LeechCraft
leechcraft-deadlyrics - song lyrics finder for LeechCraft
leechcraft-dev - files required for developmen for LeechCraft.
leechcraft-full - full LeechCraft installation
leechcraft-historyholder - history keeper for LeechCraft
leechcraft-iconset-oxygen - oxygen-based iconset for LeechCraft
leechcraft-iconset-tango - Iconset based on the Tango project for LeechCraft
leechcraft-kinotify - fancy notifications for LeechCraft
leechcraft-lcftp - FTP client for LeechCraft
leechcraft-libplugininterface0.3.0 - common library for LeechCraft
leechcraft-libxmlsettingsdialog0.3.0 - dynamic settings dialog builder
for LeechCraft
leechcraft-lmp - media previewer for LeechCraft
leechcraft-networkmonitor - network monitor for LeechCraft
leechcraft-newlife - settings importer for LeechCraft
leechcraft-poshuku - Web browser for LeechCraft
leechcraft-poshuku-cleanweb - ad filter for Web browser for LeechCraft
leechcraft-poshuku-filescheme - file://-schemes support for the Web
browser for LeechCraft
leechcraft-poshuku-fua - fake user agent plugin for Web browser for LeechCraft
leechcraft-poshuku-wyfv - flash video replacer for Web browser for LeechCraft
leechcraft-secman - security manager for LeechCraft
leechcraft-secman-simplestorage - simple storage backend for SecMan
leechcraft-seekthru - OpenSearch-support plugin for LeechCraft
leechcraft-shellopen - support for opening files with external apps in
LeechCraft
leechcraft-summary - quick summary of what's going on in LeechCraft
leechcraft-tabpp - tabbing experience enhancer for LeechCraft
leechcraft-vgrabber - vkontakte.ru plugin for LeechCraft

The upload would fix these bugs: 607440 (ITP)

All noticed at the first try licensing and technical issues have been fixed.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/leechcraft/leechcraft_0.4.55+88-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Daniel Guzanoff