Re: RFS: fdclone (updated package)

Hi Michael,

> I just looked at your package and wonder what you mean by "Fixed some troubles
> with translation table" - I couldn't figure out which change in the source
> package corresponds to this "fix"? Could you briefly describe, what has been
> changed concerning the "translation table"?
I've changed debian/rules (the first 2 lines). to compile properly
with pbuilder.
(but, if you compile natively in your box it works fine.)
fdclone works with a translation table (english/japanese) to use according
the system to show some messages. (i.e)
If you run fdclone (fd), and press key ESC or letter q.. just appears
[Y/N] .. it should be:
Quit from FD? [Y/N]

Regards,

--