I am looking for a sponsor for my package "failmalloc".
* Package name : failmalloc
Version : 1.0-1
Upstream Author : Yoshinori K. Okuji <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://www.nongnu.org/failmalloc
* License : LGPL
Section : libs
It builds these binary packages:
libfailmalloc-dev - Memory allocation failure crash-test tool (development files)
libfailmalloc0 - Memory allocation failure crash-test tool
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 462792
My motivation for maintaining this package is: I have found this tool
very helpful. I packaged it for myself, and I don't see any reason to not
share my work with others.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/failmalloc
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/failmalloc/failmalloc_1.0-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.