Re: piuparts and bug #594964

Hi Elías,

On Montag, 29. November 2010, Elías Alejandro wrote:
> I was testing my package with piuparts and in the end gets stuck and
> said (seems bug #594964):
>
> 0m25.9s DEBUG: No broken symlinks as far as we can find.
> 0m27.0s ERROR: FAIL: After purging files have been modified:
>   /var/log/apt/history.log	 not owned
>
> Should I do ignore it? or How do I know if my package works fine?

Ignore it. If thats the only error piuparts reports, your package is fine.

The svn trunk version of piuparts is fixed and doesnt show this error.
piuparts.debian.org runs this and this is how your packages in sid are tested:
http://piuparts.debian.org/sid/maintainer/e/ealmdz%40gmail.com.html

http://piuparts.debian.org/sid/fail/fdclone_3.00j-1.log shows a real problem.

http://piuparts.debian.org/squeeze/maintainer/e/ealmdz%40gmail.com.html OTOH
doesnt show any problems, congrats!