RFS: robocut

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "robocut".

* Package name    : robocut
  Version         : 1.0.4-1
  Upstream Author : Tim Hutt <tdhutt@gmail.com>
* URL             : https://launchpad.net/robocut
* License         : GPL V3
  Section         : graphics

It builds these binary packages:
robocut    - Control program for Graphtec cutting plotters

My motivation for maintaining this package is: As an owner of a Graphtec cutting plotter
I'm interested in a easy to install and use Linux driver for my hardware. This driver
is as power full as the original Windows driver from the manufacture. There are some
advanced features that the original driver misses, like sorting the path.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/robocut/robocut_1.0.4-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone could check this package, and if everything looks good upload it for me.
(I still need the ITP bug number)

Kind regards
 Markus Schulz