RFS: python-ordereddict

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "python-ordereddict".

* Package name    : python-ordereddict
  Version         : 1.1-1
  Upstream Author : Raymond Hettinger
* URL             : http://pypi.python.org/pypi/ordereddict/
* License         : MIT
  Section         : python

It builds these binary packages:
python-ordereddict - drop-in substitute for Py2.7's new

The upload would fix these bugs: 603277

My motivation for maintaining this package is: some of the tools I use at
require this package. Plus, I've never packaged Python modules before, and
seems simple enough to start tackling them.

main contrib non-free
- dget

This is my first Python package, I'd appreciate reviews or comments on it.
would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. I'm CCing fEnIo,
who is
my usual sponsor for the GeeXboX packages, and the debian-python list.
CC me on replies as I'm not subscribed to the list.

Kind regards
 Davide Cavalca