Re: RFS: taskcoach - useful task manager - new - python app

On Sun, 07 Nov 2010, Alejandro Garrido Mota wrote:
> My motivation for maintaining this package is: I use this application
> like my personal task manager,.

> main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/taskcoach/taskcoach_1.2.2-1.dsc

Just downloaded it to have a quick look and noticed that it build-depends
on libcurl3-dev. Why?

Even for an "initial release", you can put some comments in
debian/changelog explaining your initial packaging choices and the
unusual work you did (writing/applying a patch falls in this category).

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer ◈ [Flattr=20693]

                      ▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)