Re: RFS: sciteproj

Hi Andreas,

[...]

> > > The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
> > > - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
> > > - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sciteproj/sciteproj_0.3.15-1.dsc
> > >

> > Did you get any reply/feedback from Michael Vogt? If not, I'll try to look into
> > your new package as soon as time permits and sponsor the upload if everything
> > looks good.
> >
> > Thanks a lot for your contribution,
> > Michael
> >

> Hi!
>
> No, I havn't heard anything from Michael Vogt -
> it would be great if you could take a look at my package.

Your package has been built and uploaded. Please bear in mind, however, that it
has to await approval by FTP Masters, which means it will have to wait in NEW
for some time.

I'm also CC'ing Michael Vogt, as he seems to be active in other areas of the
project. Michael, could you please also take a look at this package and possible
coordinate with Andreas for future uploads?