Re: RFS: ttf-staypuft (updated package)
- To: Tony Palma <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: RFS: ttf-staypuft (updated package)
- From: Theppitak Karoonboonyanan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 01:22:56 +0700
- Message-id: <AANLkTi=k8mgCwjdbfLPv3RimEDOeGjbzbppKemail@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20101031083124.4d4ccc88@xbytemx>
- References: <20101031083124.4d4ccc88@xbytemx>
On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 9:31 PM, Tony Palma <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.04-4
> of my package "ttf-staypuft".
1. The source package still contains the upstream patch generated by
a) Rename the patch to some meaningful name and edit its header
as suggested by the template, or
b) I can't see the point for adding the two files (StayPuft.afm,
StayPuft.enc) which should only be useful for Type 1 fonts.
If so, you may just drop the patch and log the reason.
2. No need to invoke 'fc-cache' in postinst, as fontconfig is already
triggered on any change under /usr/share/fonts. Please drop the
3. (Optional) As defoma is to be obsolete soon , please consider
removing the defoma-hint in some future uploads and probably
replacing it with fontconfig config file instead. (Don't do it right now
for this upload, though.)