Re: RFS: minidlna

Hi Benoît,

[...]

> I just uploaded a new version (1.0.18-3) [1] that addresses all the
> issues you've pointed out to me (except the missing license headers,
> I'll ask upstream about that).
>
> I hope I didn't miss anything, but please let me know if there are any
> problems left.

I've spotted a two more minor issues which you might want to correct
nevertheless as we'll have to wait for the license-header fix anyway to make
this code distributable.

- Once you get the copyright information for linux/*.h you will want to add this
  to debian/copyright as well.
- You can make debian/minidlna.prerm almost empty as the #DEBHELPER# will be
  replaced with the proper stopping code anyway (see
  debian/minidlna/DEBIAN/prerm after building the package).

Best,
Michael