Re: RFS: mediadownloader

Hey,

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 9:52 AM, Marco Bavagnoli <lil.deimos@gmail.com> wrote:
> the url on sf.net is this:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/googleimagedown/files/
>
> and source is named like mediadownloader_v1.4.2-src.tar.gz
> Is the watch file content correct ?

Take a look at uscan(1), there are examples for SourceForge projects.
Anyways, if it is working, you can use uscan do download the newest
version (uscan --force-download).

>>> I: mediadownloader: spelling-error-in-binary ./usr/bin/mediadownloader
>>> informations information
>
> I found the spelling errors. I the about dialog window of the application,
> there is the GPL3 license text as in
> http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt
> don't know if I can change it :)

Well, the original license doesn't have the spelling mistake, so I
guess you can correct it. Please let upstream know too.

Regards,