I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libclanlib2.2".
* Package name : libclanlib2.2
Version : 2.2.4-1.4
Upstream Author : The ClanLib Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://clanlib.org/
* License : BSD style licence
Section : libs
It builds these binary packages:
libclanlib2.2 - ClanLib 2.2 game SDK runtime
libclanlib2.2-dev - ClanLib 2.2 game SDK development files
libclanlib2.2-doc - Reference documentation and tutorials for ClanLib 2.2
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The package appears to build cleanly with pbuilder on amd64.
The upload would fix these bugs: 570884
My motivation for maintaining this package is:
- I've used this library for developing small programs (games) and have
some programming abilities in the language it's written in (C++)
- I've been in touch with the developers for half a year now, they are
really active and provides useful support.
- There are users of this muti-platform library. But Debian users often
choose the old 1.0 deprecated version since the newer 2.2 is not
packaged yet (bug 570884).
- I'd like to get more experience in package creation / maintenance
(this is my first package).
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libclanlib2.2
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
main contrib non-free
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.