Request for voluntary package reviews

Hi Williams and chrysn,

I have recently sponsored your packages downloadstatusbar and visolate. As many
others are still looking for sponsors for their packages, and in a follow-up to
[1], I would like to ask you to give back to the community, if you feel happy
about your package having been uploaded to Debian archives.

This is a completely voluntary step, but it would be great if you could help
others by reviewing their packages. Of course you cannot actually do the
sponsoring, but the more feedback prospective package maintainers get for their
fresh packages, the better those packages will be, which in turn makes
later sponsoring a lot easier.

You can find a long list of packages seeking sponsorship at [2], but please note
that some of these packages have been reviewed already. Some of the packages
which, to the best of my knowledge, have not seen any review yet are [3], [4]
and [5].

Thank you very much for your contribution and thanks in advance if you should
choose to help others as well.

Best regards,
Michael

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2010/10/msg00424.html