Re: RFS: sciteproj

Hi Andreas,

Sorry for a somewhat late reply.

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "sciteproj".
>
> * Package name    : sciteproj
>   Version         : 0.3.14-1
>   Upstream Author : Andreas Rönnquist <gusnan@gusnan.se>
> * URL             : http://www.gusnan.se/sciteproj
> * License         : GPLv3
>   Section         : editors
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> sciteproj  - Project manager for usage with the SciTE editor

[...]

First, please allow me to ask whether you also contacted the maintainer of
SciTE in Debian, Michael Vogt, about this package. IMHO it would make way more
sense if this was coordinated instead of being uploaded by a third person like
myself.

Concerning your package, I'd have the following change requests before it could
be sponsored (at least in case I should still sponsor your upload):

- debian/copyright: Instead of this "You should have received a copy ..." you
  should say
  On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be
  found in `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-3'
- debian/docs: You don't want to ship CMakeLists.txt and GPL3.txt
- debian/watch: The URL is broken, you'll have to use
  http://sf.net/sciteproj/sciteproj_(.+)\.tar\.gz (but because of #581169 this
  isn't fully up-to-date right now).

Hope this helps,
Michael