Re: RFS: equinox-themes

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 23:40, Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> wrote:
> Nevertheless I have a few comments about it.

Thank you very much for your time! (:

> debian/control: A dependency on ${shlibs:Depends} does not make sense
> for Architecture: all packages. This is for architecture dependent
> packages only and is calculated from binaries compiled (e.g.) from C or C++.

Thanks, will be fixed in next upload!

> debian/copyright: Your RFS suggests it is GPL 2+, but your copyright
> says GPL (unversioned) and points to the unversioned GPL in
> common-licenses (which points to GPL 3).
>  I looked at the upstream files and all I could find was a few xml
> files and gtkrc files suggesting an unversioned "GPL" as well. However,
> the upstream site also gives an unversioned GPL and links to [1], which
> might imply GPL 3.

I'll contact upstream to clarify this and change debian/copyright as/if needed.

> Finally, any reason for using DEP-5 revision 59? 135 appears to be the
> newest revision.

My bad, I'll fix this in the next upload (:

One more time -- thanks a lot for you time!

Regards,
--
Hadret | 433E270B | Twitter: @hadret
HDPPA: hadret.rootnode.net