Re: RFS: mandos (updated package)

On 09/29/2010 09:54 AM, Teddy Hogeborn wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.2-1
> of my package "mandos".

as i said earlier, i'll be happy to sponsor mandos on a long-term basis,
but not with one-shot uploads from time to time, as this is way to much
work to always review all intermediate versions that were sponsored by
others.

please decide, like i've asked you to do so in the past several times,
either to go with a non-permanent sponsor (and thus dropping me from the
CC of your upload requests), or that i sponsor it on a permanent basis
(and thus dropping mentors).