-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My motivation for maintaining this package is:
there are a lot of device use Ingenic Xburst CPU (http://www.ingenic.cn/eng/default.aspx)
the xburst cpu have a internal rom which can BOOT FROM USB, this internal rom (which inside CPU)
will enable the USB protocol. then we can upload files to device. like upload u-boot, zImage ...
the Ingenic only support the Windows Version "usbboot" command, we have create the Linux Version
package, named "xburst-tools", commands include "usbboot" "xbboot".
Please have me to upload to Debian. then a lot of people can easy use it :)
feel free to give me any advice about Debian package, source code.
(this is my first debian package. and I have worked on that one year. still not get it to Debian :( )
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "xburst-tools".
* Package name : xburst-tools
Version : 0.0+201007-1
Upstream Author : Xiangfu Liu <email@example.com>
* URL : http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/xburst-tools/
* License : GPLv3
Section : misc
It builds these binary packages:
xburst-tools - tools for Ingenic XBurst CPU USB boot and NAND flash access
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 535429
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- - URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xburst-tools
- - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xburst-tools/xburst-tools_0.0+201007-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----