Arm Elf Toolchain

Hello,

I am building packages for the arm elf toolchain. However I have ran in
to some problems. The three components binutils, the gcc and newlib are
in different packages. To build the toolchain you compile binutils, then
the make the all-gcc and install-gcc targets of the gcc, then compile
newlib, then return to the gcc and make the all target. See here
http://www.gnuarm.com/support.html , at the bottom of the page.

I have done everything so far except run the all target for the gcc. How
do I build the newlib-arm-elf package in the middle of building the
gcc-arm-elf package? Or is there another way of approaching the problem?

Thanks,

Chris