RFS: kstars-data-extra-tycho2

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "kstars-data-extra-tycho2".

* Package name    : kstars-data-extra-tycho2
  Version         : 1.1r1-1
  Upstream Author : Akarsh Simha, Jason Harris <kstars-devel@kde.org>
* URL             :
http://edu.kde.org/kstars/downloads/tycho2_mag_12.5-1.1.tar.bz2
* License         : GPL
  Section         : science

It builds these binary packages:
kstars-data-extra-tycho2 - Contains the Tycho2 star catalog for centralized
(avoiding per-user) install

The package appears to be lintian clean. Totally clean in source and 4
overrides in binary (two -I and two --pedantic)

The upload would fix these bugs: 597202 and is a step in fixing 596007

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I collaborate in maintaining
Astronomy classrooms in which several students per computer need to download
each one the same files. I think that a centralized install is better if
possible.
I discussed this in KDE forum in
http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=90166 and want to create Debian
packages for the other 8 downloadable kstars' extras.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kstars-data-extra-
tycho2/kstars-data-extra-tycho2_1.1r1-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Noel David Torres Taño
 er Envite