problem with lintian overrides

Hello mentors:

I have some problems with lintian overrides. My package show these:

-----
lintian -I -E --pedantic kstars-data-extra-tycho2_1.1r1-1_all.deb
I: kstars-data-extra-tycho2: unused-debconf-template kstars-data-
extra/kstarsrc-exists
I: kstars-data-extra-tycho2: unused-debconf-template kstars-data-
extra/kstarsrc-does-not-exist
P: kstars-data-extra-tycho2: no-homepage-field
P: kstars-data-extra-tycho2: no-upstream-changelog
-----

But I have a debian/source/lintian-overrides with this content:

-----
# These two debconf templates are used via a variable:
kstars-data-extra-tycho2 source: unused-debconf-template kstars-data-
extra/kstarsrc-exists
kstars-data-extra-tycho2 source: unused-debconf-template kstars-data-
extra/kstarsrc-does-not-exist

# There is no homepage for this simple data file
kstars-data-extra-tycho2 source: no-homepage-field

#I've found no upstream changelog for this simple datafile
kstars-data-extra-tycho2 source: no-upstream-changelog
-----

I'm sure I'm doing it badly, but I can not achieve to see what am I doing bad.
Can you help me with this, please?

Many thanks

Noel
er envite