Re: RFS: wmmixer (orphaned package)

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 4:51 AM, Rodolfo kix Garcia <kix@kix.es> wrote:

> I think is done: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=596605

Ahh, looks like you filed a new bug instead of retitling the existing
bug. Then Lucas merged the two bugs.

>> The watch file that you added consists only of comments.
>
> Yes, I cannot find the actual repository. I will use kix.es (my host) for
> this.

I think it is better to use a standard hosting system with bug
reporting, version control and other facilities. This way other people
are less likely to find the hosting to be a barrier to contribute.

> Changelog done. Moved now to kix.es. Yes, the application is a bit old, I
> need to talk with more people interested in wmaker/docks to create a new
> repo.

Ok.

--
bye,