Re: Help with uswsusp
On 07/09/10 00:36, Eriberto wrote:
To get more explanations you should use lintian -i on the .changes
file. Use the -I option to get minor warnings too (and make the
lintian -iI foo_0.1-1_i386.changes
Eriberto - Brazil
2010/9/6 Rodolfo kix Garcia<email@example.com>:
The package has three problems with lintian:
- maintainer-upload-has-incorrect-version-number 0.9-0.0 (normal)
- unused-debconf-template (minor)
- hyphen-used-as-minus-sign (whislist)
But I don't know how to solve it :-?
the problem is that I don't know how to solve it or if it is really is a
problem. I used -I -i and --show-overrides with lintian.
1. The package version is 0.9 but lintian says that I can't use dots in
the package version. :-?
2. I am not sure if the templates are used or not, because I don't
create them (comes from 0.8). I read about the lintian problem, but I am
not sure to delete the files because can be used.
3. The manpages are created using XML, and then converted. I can view
them without problems.
||// //\\// Rodolfo "kix" Garcia
||\\// //\\ http://www.kix.es/