RFS: pidgin-twitter (new upstream release, 2nd try)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pidgin-twitter".

* Package name    : pidgin-twitter
  Version         : 0.9.2-1
  Upstream Author : Yoshiki Yazawa (@yazuuchi) <yaz@honeyplanet.jp>
* URL             : http://www.honeyplanet.jp/pidgin-twitter/
* License         : GPL
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
pidgin-twitter - Pidgin plugin for Twitter

The package appears to be lintian and piuparts clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 589324

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I use it every day.
It is useful for using microblogging services such as Twitter with Pidgin.
Similar package, pidgin-microblog, is already in Debian officially.
But their supported services are little different.
So, I think that offering alternatives is good.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pidgin-twitter/pidgin-twitter_0.9.1-1.dsc

Regards,
	dai

GPG Fingerprint = 0B29 D88E 42E6 B765 B8D8 EA50 7839 619D D439 668E