RFS: packagekit

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "packagekit".

* Package name    : packagekit
  Version         : 0.6.7-1
  Upstream Author : Richard Hughes <richard@hughsie.com>
* URL             : http://packagekit.org
* License         : GPLv2/LGPLv2
  Section         : admin

It builds these binary packages:
gstreamer0.10-packagekit - GStreamer plugin to install codecs using
PackageKit
libpackagekit-glib2-14 - Library for accessing PackageKit using GLib
libpackagekit-glib2-dev - Library for accessing PackageKit using GLib
(development files)
libpackagekit-qt-dev - Library for accessing PackageKit using Qt4
(development files)
libpackagekit-qt14 - Library for accessing PackageKit using Qt4
mozilla-packagekit - Plugin to install missing plugins using PackageKit
packagekit - Provides a package management service
packagekit-backend-apt - Python APT backend for PackageKit
packagekit-backend-aptcc - C++ APT backend for PackageKit
packagekit-backend-smart - Smart backend for PackageKit
packagekit-bash-completion - Offer to install missing programs
automatically
packagekit-docs - Documentation for PackageKit
packagekit-gtk-module - Install fonts automatically using PackageKit
python-packagekit - PackageKit Python bindings

The upload would fix these bugs: 468132

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I follow the project since
version 0.2 (I think) and develop some own software on to of the
PackageKit
library. I use PackageKit daily and stay in contact with upstream.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/packagekit/packagekit_0.6.7-1.dsc

Notes regarding packaging: The make distclean does not reset the source
code. PackageKit
re-generates the source code documentation, so debhelper will create a
patch for all those files. This is somewhat ugly, does someone know how to
disable this behavior?

Note on PackageKit:
PackageKit has Debconf support now (the APTcc backend has it) and supports
some other functions requested for Debian.

Kind regards
 Matthias Klumpp