Re: Helping out during Freeze

Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> writes:

> and search for something that feel comfortable with. Ben said that it
> has to be a package that you use, my take is more that what is
> important is that you know how to fix.

To be accurate, I was giving only an *obvious* way to jump in and help,
and tried to make that clear. None of my advice was intended as a limit
on how to help.

--
 \           “He who wonders discovers that this in itself is wonder.” |
  `\                                          —Maurits Cornelis Escher |