I am looking for a sponsor for my package "qodem".
* Package name : qodem
Version : 0.3.0-1
Upstream Author : Kevin Lamonte
* URL : http://qodem.sourceforge.net
* License : GPLv2+
Section : comm
It builds these binary packages:
qodem - friendly ncurses-based Unicode-aware communications package
The package appears to be lintian clean.
My motivation for maintaining this package is: I believe Debian users
will find it useful.
- Qodem can do serial communications (like minicom), but it can
also fork PTYs to support ssh, rsh, telnet, rlogin, spawn a local
shell, or run an arbitrary command line.
- It has its own internal Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, and Kermit
support, so it can transfer files over ssh, telnet, etc.
- It can do BBS-style ANSI and AVATAR emulations with VGA (cp437)
glyphs, VT102/VT220 with DEC multinational glyphs, and linux/xterm
with UTF-8 glyphs.
- It has a lot of BBS-style conveniences like keyboard macros,
scrollback, screen dump, capture to file, a phonebook, "debug"
(hex dump) emulation, keepalive, doorway mode, and more.
- It uses ncurses, not X, so it can run on the raw console,
serial console, ssh/telnet, etc.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qodem
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qodem/qodem_0.3.0-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.