Re: RFS: premake

Hi James,

I'm not sure to understand really what your package will do but anyway there's problem with your packaging. You must run lintian after make your package !
It gaves theses errors/warning easy to fix :
W: premake source: out-of-date-standards-version 3.8.0 (current is 3.9.1)

debian policy numbre is now 3.9.1

W: premake: wrong-bug-number-in-closes l21:#XXXXXX

Put the right number

W: premake: extra-license-file usr/share/doc/premake/LICENSE.txt.gz
W: premake: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/premake
W: premake: old-fsf-address-in-copyright-file
The new address is :  51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA

E: premake: copyright-file-contains-full-gpl-license
Only put necessary paras !

W: premake: copyright-has-url-from-dh_make-boilerplate
put the right url for download

E: premake: copyright-contains-dh_make-todo-boilerplate

Hopes it can help.
Nicolas