Re: RFS: sisc

I have uploaded a new package for sisc in response to Torsten's points.

On 28 July 2010 19:04, Torsten Werner <twerner@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 9:10 PM, David Banks <amoebae@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "sisc".
>
> I have some questions / notes:
>
> - Is there a reason for not putting the jar files into /usr/share/java
> to comply to the Debian java policy?

I now install the jars to /usr/share/java in compliance with the policy.

> - May you split the changes to the upstream sources into individual
> patches into debian/patches please?

This is now done.

> - What is means with "Relies on the java2-runtime virtual package,
> which is not by default available in Debian main." in README.Debian?

Ah, that was from the old debian packaging by the maintainer, which I
adapted.  (Statement was probably accurate in those days.)  I have now
removed this file altogether, as it contained nothing else.

> - Please add the full text of the MPL to debian/copyright.

Now done in DEP-5 form.

> - Prerm should only remove alternatives when called with 'remove' as
> the first argument to avoid overwriting user made changes during
> upgrades.

Done.

> - The file seems to have a different license. Please check again.

Not quite sure what you mean here?  which file?

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,
--
David Banks  <amoebae@gmail.com>