RFS: php-gearman

Dear mentors and Debian PHP Maintainers,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "php-gearman".

* Package name    : php-gearman
  Version         : 0.7.0-1
  Upstream Author : James Luedke <contact@jamesluedke.com>
* URL             : http://pecl.php.net/package/gearman
* License         : PHP v3.01
  Section         : php

It builds these binary packages:
php5-gearman - PHP wrapper to libgearman

The upload would fix these bugs: 573894

My motivation for maintaining this package is: Improving support for the gearman protocol in Debian and Ubuntu.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/php-gearman/php-gearman_0.7.0-1.dsc

Please CC: me on any discussions as I am not subscribed to mentors or pkg-php-maint.

Kind regards
 Clint Byrum