RFS: libsgml-parser-opensp-perl

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libsgml-parser-opensp-perl".

* Package name    : libsgml-parser-opensp-perl
 Version         : 0.994-1
 Upstream Author : Björn Höhrmann <http://search.cpan.org/%7Ebjoern/>
* URL             : http://search.cpan.org/~bjoern/SGML-Parser-OpenSP-0.994/lib/SGML/Parser/OpenSP.pm
* License         : perl
 Section         : perl

It builds these binary packages:
libsgml-parser-opensp-perl - Parse SGML documents using OpenSP

The upload would fix these bugs: 590063

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I working towards adopting w3c-markup-validator which I need for running my business.
I have built that package from first principles from the upstream code and I am working through previous Debian modifications to see what needs
to be retained. Uploading that is however a little way off. However the newest upstream code has this and three other perl
modules as dependencies. I may also have to adopt/upload some preexisting neglected Debian packages but I have not quite got to that point yet.

In the longer run my motivation is that the Debian packaging system offers a very robust method for running production machines potentially
allowing compilers and development tools to be removed from the production environment for added security. With regards to perl modules it is significantly better than CPAN as it understands non-perl dependencies.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libsgml-parser-opensp-perl/libsgml-parser-opensp-perl_0.994-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this and the other packages for me.

Kind regards
Nicholas Bamber