RFS: libaosd (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.2.6-1
of my package "libaosd" which has been reviewed multiple times
by Paul Wise.

It builds these binary packages:
aosd-cat   - an on screen display tool which uses libaosd
libaosd-dev - atheme.org's on screen display library - dev
libaosd-text2 - atheme.org's on screen display library - text layout
libaosd2   - atheme.org's on screen display library - main

There are the following shlibdeps warnings:

dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: dependency on libpthread.so.0 could be avoided if
"debian/aosd-cat/usr/bin/aosd_cat" were not uselessly linked against it
(they use none of its symbols).
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: dependency on libpthread.so.0 could be avoided if
"debian/libaosd-text2/usr/lib/libaosd-text.so.2.0.0" were not uselessly
linked against it (they use none of its symbols).

But it is not fixable in this package, rather in pango-cairo stack.

The package appears to be lintian clean, except for the following:
- P: no-upstream-changelog: Will be provided by upstream in the next
release;
- I: no-symbols-control-file: Not needed so far.

The upload would fix these bugs: 555078

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libaosd/libaosd_0.2.6-1.dsc