I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libglobalhotkeys-ruby1.8".
* Package name : libglobalhotkeys-ruby1.8
Version : 0.1.1-1
Upstream Author : Vincent Carmona <email@example.com>
* URL : http://zik.rubyforge.org/rghk/
* License : GPL v2+
Section : ruby
It builds these binary packages:
libglobalhotkeys-ruby1.8 - Ruby binding to define global hotkeys.
The upload would fix these bugs: 590960
My main motivation for maintaining this package is to upload ZiK
(http://zik.rubyforge.org/) an audio player to debian.
It uses this ruby librairy to define global hotkeys so you can control
the player even if it is hidden.
ruby binding for gtk does not allow such a behaviour.
Following the implemetation of this behaviour I decide to release the
code as a seperate project. I hope it will help others.
All comments on my packaging skills are wellcome.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libglobalhotkeys-ruby1.8
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libglobalhotkeys-ruby1.8/libglobalhotkeys-ruby1.8_0.1.1-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.