Re: RFS: oolite (updated package)

On Sat, 24 Jul 2010, Nicolas Boulenguez wrote:
> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/oolite/oolite_1.74.1-1.dsc

Usually I cannot be counted upon to be a timely sponsor, but you can count
on me as a last resort.  If you find no-one to sponsor oolite, send me a
direct email.  Please make sure the package has been tested through lintian
and piuparts, first, and has no problems in that area.

It goes without saying that you must test the upgrade path first by using
the old version of oolite, preferrably with some extensions, then upgrading
to the new one.

What happens to the savegames?  To the older extensions?  If it doesn't
"just work", you need to add a NEWS.Debian entry at the very least.

  Henrique Holschuh