Re: RFS: herculesstudio -- Hercules gui interface

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 01:56:07PM +0800, Liang Guo wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "herculesstudio".
>  Package name: herculesstudio
>  Version: 1.2.0-1
>  Upstream Author: Jacob Dekel <jacob@mvsdasd.org >
>  License: GPL
>  Programming Lang : C++
>  Section : otherosfs

Please explain this section.

> I overrided debian-rules-ignores-make-clean-error lintian warning, for before
> build, Makefile does not exist.

The error is real, please fix it.

Some other things:
- Overriding the MAKE variable is not correct.
- Use dh_install
- It considers itself non-working with the current hercules package,
  please provide patches.

Bastian

--
There are certain things men must do to remain men.