RFS: qodem

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "qodem".

* Package name    : qodem
  Version         : 0.2.1-1
  Upstream Author : Kevin Lamonte
* URL             : http://qodem.sourceforge.net
* License         : GPLv2+
  Section         : comm

It builds these binary packages:
qodem      - friendly ncurses-based Unicode-aware communications package

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I hope Debian users
will find it useful.
  - Qodem can do serial communications (like minicom), but it can
    also fork PTYs to support ssh, rsh, telnet, rlogin, spawn a local
    shell, or run an arbitrary command line.
  - It has its own internal Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, and Kermit
    support, so it can transfer files over ssh, telnet, etc.
  - It can do BBS-style ANSI and AVATAR emulations with VGA (cp437)
    glyphs, VT102/VT220 with DEC multinational glyphs, and linux/xterm
    with UTF-8 glyphs.
  - It has a lot of BBS-style conveniences like keyboard macros,
    scrollback, screen dump, capture to file, a phonebook, "debug"
    (hex dump) emulation, keepalive, doorway mode, and more.
  - It uses ncurses, not X, so it can run on the raw console,
    serial console, ssh/telnet, etc.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qodem/qodem_0.2.1-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Kevin Lamonte